Can’t wait for my order to arrive…


YAY!!! Its for me........

My boyfriend says I am like a child on Christmas day when new orders arrive. Which card maker isn’t……When I collect my package I open up right away and go through everything. Poor thing has to listen to me talk about what I am going to do with them when I get home. Nevermind that an hr and a half later I forget half of the ideas I had but he’s a good soul he lets me get it out my system and encourages me to put some of my ideas into effect right away (at least the ones I remember).

My latest order comes from Simon Says Stamp and contains more of the latest distress oxides by Tim Holtz ‘which are neither dyes nor pigment inks but a combination of the two.’ There are several other companies I order from which I will talk about in another post.




Orders normally takes about two to 3 weeks to reach me and I check the internet often looking at what I ordered and thinking about the many ways I can use them. No other online purchase excites me more than crafting products except new clothes…….

People often ask how do I decide what to buy…well it’s a bit of a crazy process which I will also share with you my readers but for now I will say..... see you later…..

Thanks for reading . Please leave a comment below

Comments