Sparkle and Shine Day 2

This class was a bit challenging to add to my schedule hence the reason I am now completing Day 2. With 42 Mother's Day cards to make for my niece's son's class, also had paperwork to find and submit for a new land tax system as well as getting all bills paid including car insurance before I travel to Grenada, made last week extremely challenging but I intend to finish by this Wednesday.

A lot of the materials I do not have but I used what I had in my stash and it has been extremely fulfilling for me to use them this way! For instance I used foil paper and foil cardstock instead of deco foil. Hope you like them!

This first one is my example of 'Simple Foiling'

The sentiments used is from Clearly Besotted Stamps. The foil is from my stash, and I used distress oxide- 'broken china' to colour the background for the 'love' sentiment and to stamp part of the sentiment.

The second card is my example of another foiling technique where the background of the card is foiled. What I did was I used paper with polka dot foiling and then added the diecut ring shape as part of the foreground out of gold foil cardstock. The sentiment is from Stampendous Daisy Thanks on brown cardstock.


The final card is about foiling and stamping. I didnt stamp the image but I die cut it and painted it using zig kuretake clean color real brush and the die-cut shape is memory box tall taper candle cut out of blue foil paper.



Thanks for stopping by. I will be adding the rest of the classes soon. Please leave a comment before you leave.

Comments