Sparkle and Shine Day 3

I'm telling you that this class has been quite a good challenge for me. I am seeing so much new ideas for my existing stash of papers,stamps dies and more. I am only sorry I wouldnt be able to finish it until I return at the end of May when I return.

There are so many possibilities to using the products that I am amazed.

Day 3 we covered liquid applications and these are my submissions for the techniques.



For the first card I used wink of stella, glossy accents and glitter glue to add shimmer to the flowers. I first added the distress inks to the stamp and then spritz it with water and stamped the image. The colours used were mustard seed, mowed lawn and abandoned coral.




2nd card


I just used the stamp from Penny Black 'Sunny Days' and painted the image with existing paints on my palette. I then used the glossy accents to add the rain and to make a puddle on the ground with the shadow.


3rd Card



Using the balloon dies from Simon Says Stamp celebration time, I drew several balloons and proceeded to paint them. The typewriter is an old stamp I never used and I'm not sure where it came from as I cant find the packaging. I used gold cardstock and modern millinery signature paper. The envelope is from Richard Garay Noteworthy stamp and die set.

Hope you like my cards and tune in for Day 4.

Comments