Taking a drive to the Concord waterfall in Grenada




Hi there everyone..I'm taking a little break from card making....

From my subject line you can tell that I'm in Grenada- a small island in the caribbean sea. A couple days ago my dear bf and I took a drive around the island and decided to find the waterfall. We have passed the sign to it may be a hundred times and we never explored the route there.

So on seeing the sign we took the gentle sloping road to the right which said 'Concord Waterfall- 2 miles'....and the journey began. We passed a few houses along the way which then gave out to vegetation. After driving for a while, we saw the sign saying 'Concorde Waterfalls- 1 mile' so we kept driving as we were determined to find it that day and then there it was.... This beautiful majestic falls.


I looked back at the road from whence we came and took a pic of it. Even that was beautiful...



I took a few more pics of the area from the top of the road across from the Concord falls which were just so amazing.



In my next post you will see a secret pool and garden that got its start in another waterfall across the way.. Thanks for stopping by...

Comments