Lifting off with TiddlyInks Tiny Dancer

Hello again, and welcome back.

Today I am featuring another one of the beautiful digital stamps by Tiddly Inks. Its called 'tiny dancer'.



When I got up this morning, I had this idea in my head to design a card around this little beauty, surrounded with stars and dots, done in shades of blue and enhanced with foil and glitter. This may not be true to the sketch but its very close.

Just yesterday, I put my paper collection in order in the hopes of making it easier to select paper when I have to make cards. Its a work in progress but it helped me find these papers I didnt remember I had.

The dancer is painted using kuretake paints from what I have on my palette and I added purples and light blue and just a hint of silver. I cut her out and used double sided tape to adhere her to the card. The starry background is from the clear cuts collection by Bella Blvd called Stars white. I also made some designs on the white cardstock with a stitched die by Simon Says Stamp.

Behind the clear cuts transparency, is black paper which I adhered to the card front for the starry night. Then I die cut a circle to represent the earth from a piece of paper I had in stock for years. I cant remember the brand but this is probably the last remaining piece. I also die cut some stars from the set 'bundle of stitched shapes' from Simon says Stamp and adhered it to 'earth'.

Here is the card again.






I hope you like it and I know you will want to check out the stamps at www.tiddlyinks.com

Comments