Big wheels keep on turning Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks

Well its 'Fab Friday' at Tiddly Inks and everyone has been busy making their fantastic designs and there are fantastic designs to look out for on the Tiddly Inks Blog. This is my submission.

Renee H using 'big wheels keep on turning'


The image used here is from Tiddly Inks collection 'big wheels keep on turning'. Its a very 'happy go lucky' stamp. I enjoyed colouring the image using pastel colours, neutral brown and a spot of red on the seat from my fav 'go to' paints Kuretake Watercolors.

I mainly used paper and cardstock to add dimension to the card with a bit of fringe on the end with a punch I've had in my stash for years and of course ribbons to add the the 'wow' element to the card. I almost forgot Tim Holts artsy stencil to add some dots to simulate movement of the image.

Hope you like the card. Here it is again....

Renee H using 'big wheels keep on turning'

Comments

JanR said…
Adorable! Lovely colours too.
Redapple39 said…
Thank you very much for your lovely comment!