Christmas card using nuvo glitter paste

Hello again...

I know its still July but I normally start making my christmas cards right about now. This card is really an adorable one using stencil, dies, glitter paints, dylusion paints and embossing powder.


The first thing I did was to create the background. I used a deep blue paper from a paper pack I had in stock for a few years now - the cover of the paper pack could not be found so I unfortunately cannot tell you the brand. However, using the 6 x 6 stencil from the crafters workshop called ' Aspen trees', I spread blue topaz nuvo glimmer paste over the stencil and allowed it to dry.

In the meantime I worked on the horse. The horse was really fun to do. On white scrap cardstock , I applied dylusions slate grey acrylic paint with a piece of paper towel in an upward motion. I then die cut the horse from echo park paper company out of the smeared acrylic pattern I created on the cardstock and tied a ribbon around its neck.

Using the fence die from avery elle I cut out the fence using silver metallic cardstock. Then I put the card together.

To do so, I embossed the greeting onto the bottom of white cardstock, I then glued the glimmer background to the top. The fence was adhered with double sided tape. The horse was also adhered with double sided tape but the tape was layered twice.

Hope you like this fun card. Here it is again.

Comments