Same background two themes using mft stamps

Hi there everyone! I'm back with two gorgeous cards using the same background for two different themes

The two themes I am using today are Thoughtful Sentiments and Christmas respectively.


With the top card I used mft clear stamps 'A phone call away' and coordinating die set on the glittery stencilled background with the thoughtful sentiments. The card below I added the dog (Art impressions 'christmas wonder' set) with the christmas sweater and the stars to change it up a bit for the christmas theme.

I fussy cut out the dog but the girl was cut with the coordinating die from mft stamps.

The images were coloured using copic markers- E00, B00, 0, R02, B04, R43, C-5, C-1, V20, E57, E30, Y19, R29

I used nuvo glimmer paste blue topaz with the Kaisercraft stencil 'Geo Quarters'

The sentiments are from mft stamps 'a phone call away' and inkyantics 'christmas kitties and pups'. The stars are from lawn fawn scalloped box card.

Last but not least, the patterned paper is from doodlebug designs 'fun in the sun'

Tomorrow I will be adding some glitter and other things to the card to really amp up the christmas vibe. Check back tomorrow for the enhanced new look.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment!

Comments