Friends and Family on Tiddlyinks Tuesday

Hi there and welcome to another Tiddlyinks Tuesday blog challenge being celebrated here at sweet cherry cards. The title of the blog is very dear to my heart ...its called 'Family and Friends'. Nothing beats spending time with your loved ones...

The image I am using today is called Danny's Duck. It shows the friendship between a boy and his duck - bestfriends.


This was such a wonderful card to do. To colour the image I used copics B00, B14, B12, B04, R46,RV25,R43,R02,E00,E30, E57, Y13,Y19,Y18, C1,C2,C5,Spectrum Noir, TN3,TN4,TN5.

For the fence I drew free hand using Copic Multiliner grey pen.

The background sky was filled in with distress inks tumbled glass and seedless preserves and distress oxide wilted violet and broken china.

I hope you like this Tuesday's card and that it brings to mind, the love of family and friends.

See you back here at sweet cherry cards for more fun and excitement.

Comments

JanR said…
Oooh, those clouds are awesome! Fab card!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks JanR

If you wish to learn how I do my clouds, feel free to drop me a line and I will.