Funny Handmade Cards

Welcome back. Today I am introducing my new line of cards starting this month of February. Yes folks youve been asking and here they are 'Funny Handmade cards'. Its not going to be a big line but it will be part of the inventory.

These cards are sure to make your loved one or friend have a good chuckle.

I love to colour on craft paper with coloured pencils. Its such a fun way to colour stamps. Today I am using some funny animal stamps from Art Impressions. This one is called 'Old Goat'


Colours used were PRISMACOLOR 924,915, 916,922, 1069,1023, 928, 912, 938, 908, 929, 926, 1005, 1054, 935, 1072, 1051,939

I like the way the white pops on the craft paper and how the colours blends well. This is just appropriate for that guy with a sense of humour.

The 2nd card ..I continued with the 'old goat' stamps. This time I used a mixed media paper, which is white.


Another great option for the funny guy in your life.

Hope you like today's cards and check back Monday to see more funny cards that are hint hint...'udderly fantastic'!

Comments