Flower Girls for Tiddlyinks Spring Blog Hop


It's finally here... The Tiddlyinks Spring Blog Hop and do we have a fun session lined up for you.

Besides the blog hop today there is also a party lined up from 6pm to 10 pm on the 29th April. You have the opportunity to win four vouchers as well as a guest designer spot for the month of May. Now if that isnt a reason to join in then I don't know what is.

So back to the blog hop, I am super excited to share with you my Spring card even though we dont celebrate this season in the Caribbean.


The image I used is called Flower Girls Its a combination of Poppy Wryn, Forget me not Wryn and Lilly Wryn.

To colour the images, I used Blick Markers - Brick Red, Red, Sienna, Caramel, Saffron, Dark Brown, Dark Umber, Pink, Violet, Ultramarine, True Blue, Leaf green and Apple green.

I then stamped a message on vellum paper and adhered it to the card using Rangers Glossy Accents. Two pink rhinestones were added on either side to complete the design.

I hope you like my spring make and that you will check out the rest of the blogs and leave us comments remember there are lots of prizes to be won.

Thanks for stopping by....

Comments

Bernadet said…
This is such a wonderful card
Redapple39 said…
Appreciate that so much, Bernadet!
Christy C. said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MadeByMeghanK said…
This is so cute! Great coloring and I like all the little embellishments!
kumukala said…
Great card! I love how you've diecut the image and used that pretty floral paper behind it! Great idea using the vellum for the sentiment, too!
Patti J said…
Very cute! Sweet image...fun card!
Lidia R. said…
What a precious creation!!! Thank you for sharing!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much, Christy
Lyn said…
I LOVE it! Those girls are adorable and the layout is perfect! Your mom will love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Lyn T
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Meghan. I had a lot of fun with this image
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much...I didnt want to overpower the image with the floral paper so I decided to show just a hint of it and Ive been meaning to use my vellum paper for a while.
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Patti
Redapple39 said…
Thank you for stopping by. I am happy to share with everyone.
Redapple39 said…
I definitely think she will love it! Thanks so much for your comment.
E said…
Beautiful card!!
Sherry Hickey said…
What a beautiful card--a sweet trio beautiful colored and I love the vellum strip! Great design.
KathyA. said…
The vellum overlay for the sentiment is such a perfect addition to this card. Your mom will love it!
Andrea said…
Love this image. And I have it. Gonna have to break it out.
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ah this is super, I love the way you have the image framed, Love Hazelx
Loopylou. said…
ooooooooooooooooh how I love this hunny!! its just makes me smile from ear to ear, I absolutely adore it. Huge hugs Lou xx
Loose Stitches said…
Beautiful card, love the images and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads
ginadapoohcards said…
I love what you did with this card! So pretty!
Jennifer Scull said…
not only have you used some adorable images, but the way you matted them with the great floral paper is so fun! adds so much to the overall spring feeling of the card! :)
So beautiful!! your Mum will love it so much!!! :)

Hugs,
Tiggerchen
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much, Sherry. I bought it awhile now and Ive been itching to use it.
Redapple39 said…
Thanks Kathy ...I think so too!
Redapple39 said…
I was hesitant at first with all the flowers but I decided to colour them one at a time.
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Hazel. I wanted to keep the white background but felt I still needed to add more flowers.
Redapple39 said…
Awwww, Lou...Theyre adorable and I loved them as soon as I saw the stamp.
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Sherry. I had fun making it!
Redapple39 said…
Appreciate your comment alot!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Jennifer...I enjoyed making it. I tried to keep it very simple but fun
Redapple39 said…
Thanks alot...I know she will...
Erin said…
love love love these girls and this is perfect for a spring card
Redapple39 said…
Thank you so much, Erin. I really enjoyed putting together this card.