What I do when stressed

Hi there

Sometimes people or situations can get you so frustrated that you feel...yes STRESSED! I know it happens to me every so often.

Now there are different ways the experts say to deal with stress which are very very very good such as yoga, meditation, walks with nature, having fun with friends and much more.... I find it calming when I paint. By no means am I a professional artist, I am just a free spirited enthusiast of art . I dabble in watercolour and acrylic paints and I also design and sell hand made cards.

Today I want to share with you one of the latest paintings that I have done just as a change of pace from the card making.

Please feel free to leave me a comment!

Comments

Cryssie said…
Love how the watercolours tell the story of the buildings
Redapple39 said…
Thank you both tyre market and Cryssie for your inspiring remarks