5 days of 'critter fun'

Hi there

Welcome back. I know I know I know I havent blogged for a few days. Every so often I take a little break from creating as I sometimes can't stay asleep at night with my mind just wandering on ideas, hence my little time away.

For the next 5 days I will be working on giving you a little bit of critter fun in my cards. I re use the stamps in my stash to be economical as possible because every US $1 I spend is equivalent to $7 in my currency. Thus if I am to continue creating cards I have to be careful how I spend on supplies.

Today I feature a shaker card with an adorable teddy bear from wild rose studio. The card was constructed using two pieces of cardstock. Sandwiched between the cardstock, are foam and a piece of transparency plastic sheet. The sprinkles that add colour and some fun are from Simon Says Stamp. I can't take credit for this construction of the shaker card I remember seeing it on You Tube but can't remember where.

Here is critter fun No 1

Besides the stamp from wild rose studio, I also used Tim Holtz distress oxide worn lipstick for the insides of the circle and the balloons. The teddybear was painted using kuretake watercolour paints which I then cut out and glued on the inside of the circle..

Hope you like this one because there is another one coming up tomorrow.

Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Comments