Altering stamped images

A friend of mine asked me to design a card for her daughter who is currently a student nurse. She wanted the theme to center around nursing.



Using stamping bella's stamp 'thinking of you Abella' I made an adjustment and added a nurses uniform and hat. To do so, I first stamped the outline of the
girl and I drew the nurses uniform onto the stamped image and then cut out the pieces.



Using the pieces, I traced them on white cardstock and painted using left over paints on my palette. I pieced together the parts and painted a background. Now the card was supposed to remain like this with just a message simply stamped on the card but I made a few errors and had to cover up with some stickers and a tag.



So don't be afraid to adjust your stamps. Give it a try!



If you like my card, please feel free to leave me a comment! See you next time....

Comments