Baked Sweets- colouring digis

Hi there

Its good to be able to share my relaxing hobbies with you! Today I decided to spend time colouring a digital stamp by TiddlyInks.


Its called 'baker me some' Its an adorable stamp. I know there are people who think its not as nice to colour a digi stamp as a rubber one but I look at them the same.

In this card I used both paints and water colour pencils to colour the images which were then fussy cut out. I have been using derwent water colour pencils and Kuretake paints together. The paint I used is usually whatever is left over on my palette but I also added distress inks as well but you can't tell the difference as such.


At the end I added the words 'let's bake' which were cut out of old cardstock,I had in my stash.



Hope you like the card

Comments