Day 3 of critterfun





Whew its day 3 and I tell you its a challenge to keep whipping out these design ideas. Today's card came together because of little errors in the paper that required some creative adjustments -the added strips of paper on the card.......

To start, I first die cut the area for the cat using the circular die from'My favourite things' circular stack and the other from Art impressions Sweet wishes in the red piece of cardstock



Step 2- The inner cut was made through the yellow piece of cardstock to reveal the white area of the actual card below. Then with pencil I traced out the shape of the die and stamped the image of the cat from the art impressions try fold set garden window.


The card was then put together and I added a thin strip of gold for effect.

Hope you like today's card and please leave a comment on my blog.

Comments