Day 4 of Critter Fun

Hi there! Its day 4 of 'critter fun' and I have a very cute simple card lined up for you. Its a mother's day card and its called 'Celebrating You'.

For you cat lovers out there or just the folks who like pets, these adorable cats wants to celebrate you.



The image of the cat is from Penny Black's Critter Fun and then through a die cut circular mask, I drew little flowers and leaves around the two cats. I painted the images with a mix of left over paint from on my palette



The stamp 'Celebrating You' is from Impression Obsession clear stamps.

I finished the card off with some pretty paper I have had in my stash for a while and some ribbon for a cutesy effect.

Hope you are enjoying my 'critter fun' collection and I look forward to seeing you back here on Day 5.



Comments