Day 5 CritterFun - A Sunny Hello

Well it's the last day of the critterfun collection. It was fun playing with these stamps and finding new ways to use them.

Today's card features one of Penny Black's 'Sunny Days'. This is definitely one for the guys and any gals interested in football.



It was simply constructed and designed. I first die cut a circle out of white cardstock with lawn fawn circular dies and then using the Penny Black Stamp football as a guide I designed a bigger football.

Using copic markers E00,E57and R02, I coloured the dog. For his leash, I used B00 and B14. They were fussy cut out and adhered to the card. The background of the card was one of the 6X6 papers from the Perfectly Plaid Petite Paper Pack.

The message 'Sunny Hello' was stamped on a die cut banner shape and a strip of the same background paper was added to give the illusion of a loop.

I hope you enjoyed my 5 days of 'critterfun'. See you tomorrow for more card making fun


Comments