Goodies I bought at Simon Says Stamp

Whoo hoo....my goodies finally arrived from Simon Says Stamp and I am so excited to try them out! I got inks, paper, sprinkles and more. Here's a pic of the products after I took them out of the packaging.


First up, we have sprinkles, washi tape and mix and match floral cutouts by doodlebug design with blue and green sequins from simon says stamp


Aren't they pretty...

Embossing powders from WOW. They come in the most adorable colours ever 'sweet cheeks' and 'misty sky'.



Perfectly plaid 6X6 inch paper pack by lawnfawn will certainly make for great layouts and accents



Two stencils -one by Simon says stamp and the other by Tim Holtz and a die cut from poppystamps inc. I also got a jar of Texture paste from ranger


I bought just one stamp, the image is a cute adorable bear with gifts by Wild rose studio


Last but not least Tim Holtz Distress oxide inks and reinkers



So thats the end of my list of goodies.

Thanks for dropping by. See you next time.

Comments