New Molly Digi stamps from Tiddly Inks

Oh its been a bit of a whirlwind since I joined the design team for Tiddly Inks...but its been fun, creative, friendly, awesome.....and I can go on. Ive got a few cards to share with you over the next couple of days....

Today I want to share with you, one of the new Molly stamps available at Tiddly Inks. One of the things I love about my tiddly digi stamps is how easily I can play with them just like a normal physical stamp.

This goodie, the new molly stamp, 'molly color my world' is available at their store at www.tiddlyinks.com.



Now the first thing I do with my digi files is to download and print my image. I started by first making the background using diecuts of clouds from impression obsession which I glued together and used it as a mask. Using ranger's distress inks I distressed a bit of the area above the mask for the formation of clouds and sky.

Then I die cut the rainbow from my favorite things die-namics out of different coloured cardstocks to make the rainbow stack. I painted the image of 'Molly' using the paint on my palette...... and just added grass to the bottom of the page from Avery Elle dies. To complete the card I stamped the sentiment from stampendous 'Daisy Thanks'

Hope you like the card...Here it is again...


Comments