Anything goes at Tiddly Inks with Danni and Danny


Welcome back everyone....can you believe its September already?.... I am so looking forward to Christmas......my fav time of the year! And...now its time for a bit of tiddlyinks.

Here is Danni and Danny


Aren't they adorable. I coloured the digi using the following copic colours in a monochromatic pink and brown theme. I did add other colours like some yellow and green, just as accents.

E00, R02, 0, E57, YG17, Y19, Y13, R43, RV06

The circles were hand drawn using a circular die for reference and coloured with copics  to match the digi stamps and I added a bit of shimmer with some glitter glue..... I just absolutely love glitter.

The card was then matted on a piece of grey cardstock from Simon Says Stamp.

Hope you like this week's tiddlyinks card. Don't forget that digi stamps can be lots of fun and enjoy shopping at tiddlyinks!

See you soon!



Comments

JanR said…
Super sweet! I love those little flowers.
Redapple39 said…
Thank you very much Jan! i thought they would add some more sweetness to the card.