Its time for Fab Friday at Tiddlyinks

Hi there and thanks for joining me for another Fab Friday at Tiddlyinks


As usual its jam packed with fabulous cards created by the wonderful design team.

For today's showing, I chose another seaside themed stamp - an extra actually(and boy do you get alot of extras from Christy) and its from the stamp set Shh-Hark...remember I am not using the main image...I am using an extra but its just as fun.


Now for the good part ....the colouring...I contemplated using paints at first but settled on my copic markers. I kept mainly to my B n B's (blues and browns) for this one...with a hint of green.

Copic colours B04, B00,B000,B24,B02, B18, B14,E51, E000,E15,E18,E13,E11 and G00

Now my first colouring attempt was fair but I wanted to tweak it up abit so I redid it. Of course, I am not throwing it away...I'm sure I can find a purpose for it....


I added some texture to the sand with a stipling effect...you might notice the white ink among the brown stipling using a sharpie water based paint pen.

To add drama to this beauty, I covered the bottle with Ranger's glossy accents. How cool is that. Here is my card again...

Now if youre wondering what this card can be used for...well in this case the words I wrote for the inside message centred around 'being patient'....

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I look forward to seeing you back here for another exciting day at sweet cherry cards. Remember 'every day begins with a smile....'



Comments

JanR said…
Love how you coloured this up. The sand look especially wonderful. Fantastic card!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much, Jan. For the sand I used the stipling effect which makes that sparkly look when colouring fabrics. I found it works very well with sand.