Forget me nots for Tiddlyinks May Challenge

Thank you to those who visited and commented on my blog during last weekend's blog hop. It was quite a success.

Today I will be showing you a card based on the theme for this month's challenge which is florals and plants. The image I am using is called forget me not. A lovely blue flower which can be used for birthday cards , mother's day cards and inspirational cards as its so uplifting.

Here is my card for today's challenge blog


I first added the flowers to a square border in adobe and printed the image. Using distress inks salty ocean, broken china, chipped sapphire, twisted citron, peeled paint, gathered twigs, frayed burlap, mustard seed, candied apple, I coloured the image.

I also die cut a window through which the accented blue pattern could be seen with some glitter glue added to the flowers for good measure. The sentiment was raised using double sided tape.

Hope you like today's card and I look forward to seeing you on my next blog.

Comments

JanR said…
Fab card! I'm loving all the blue!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks Jan....so am I.