Merry Little Christmas Design Team

Hi there everyone and welcome back to another episode at Sweet Cherry Cards.

I have some exciting news for you...I am now a design team member of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog Team. Now you know my favourite time of year is Christmas so this fits in naturally with my personality.

12 months of christmas goodness...now how fun is that....I am so looking forward to getting ready for the first challenge. I know I am not alone and there are many more like me so I want to invite all of you to join in the festivities and submit your creations to our challenges.


1) The challenges run for an entire month. First Challenge starts 1st September

2) You are allowed up to 5 entries (you can combine other challenges with ours)

3) The theme is " Anything Christmas goes" which means that your project must be done with christmas in mind and it doesnt have to be just cards.

4) Please note that its a family friendly blog with children and teenagers as well.

5) At the end of the challenge The Winner and 3 Top Picks will be announced on the 5th of the month following the close of the challenge.

Looking forward to seeing your creative projects.

See you soon!

Comments