Its October at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog

Hi there..it's October now...its really beginning to look alot like Christmas. I am so excited to show you the card I made using the little critters from the hero arts line...arent they cute!


I had so much fun playing with these critters. They belong to the set called Hero arts Winter Time Fun Stamps and corresponding dies. I chose the fox, raccoon and the deer for the scene....and what would an outdoor scene be without a tree...so I added one too.

I decided to go with the following colours for the colour scheme- blue, green, brown, grey, red and yellow.
For the fox- R27,E15,E13,E00,YR04,Y21,C2,C1,B00
Raccoon-C5,C3,C2,C1, BOO in copics and black, warm black in Blicks
Deer-R27,E18,E15,E11,E00,Y00,YR04,C2,C1,B00
Tree- Apple green and Leaf Green in Blicks

For embellishments I used glitter and blue and white cotton twine.

The snow mounds were cut out using the sizzix holiday shadow box and I used scattered straw distressed ink to add some dimension to them.

I hope you like today's card and I look forward to seeing you back again.

Comments