How to do an inside out card that everyone will love

Hi there and welcome to another episode at Sweet Cherry Cards. As we wind down 2018 and usher in 2019, one thing we must not forget that with every new year comes new challenges.

I am looking forward to 2019 and whatever it brings.

Here is my new card for the Merry Little Christmas Challenge. Its a card that is as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside. One of the things that people love about my cards are the little surprises I add to them that theyre not expecting. So this year I decided to add a surprise feature on the inside.



The stamps used in this card are from powerpoppy's Snowdrops and Tea Roses and Candy cane classic. I coloured both images using copic markers in these colours YG05, YG03, YG01, YG01, R35, R43,  RV32,  RV11, B02, B00



I found the design in pinterest and thought it would be of great interest (lol).  I added a button that I had in stock while I cut out the candy canes using sharp edged scissors. I then adhered it to the front of the card as if it were a brooch. On the inside the tea roses and snow drops were then coloured and matted and adhered to the top half of the card. Here is my inside out card again.



























Hope you enjoy your New Year's Day celebration and that you will have a great 2019.

Comments