Still hanging in there in February!


Hi everyone

Welcome to another fantastic episode at Sweet Cherry Cards. Sorry to be MIA but I have been working on several projects and I am still working on a couple of them including the launch of my website 2nd February 2019.

Today I am showcasing a nifty little number sure to bring a bit of cheer to you for the Merry Little Christmas Blog of which I am a design team member.

Here is my card called Santa Cutie!



Isnt she a cutie? I coloured up this image called Mrs Claus from CC Designs, since last year. The card design was found on pinterest. I thought that it would be a nice surprise when someone opened the card and saw the hanging image which would be sure to bring a smile to that special someone after all that's what my cards are designed to do.

Using the colours of Mrs Claus as a reference, I added red cardstock to the insides of the card to border the patterned paper. The words "Joyful Wishes" were cut out of white cardstock and distressed with ranger's distress inks.

Here is the card again



Hope you like this little number and I look forward to seeing you back here at Sweet Cherry Cards.


Comments

Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much, my friend!