Sweet Cherry Valentine 2019


Its Sweet Valentine's Folks.......



Hi there and welcome to another episode here at Sweet Cherry Cards. Valentine's a great time to show someone how much you love them. I know we do so everyday but its still good to squeeze in some more, to show someone how much you love them as many times as possible.
At Sweet Cherry Cards, we help you express your thoughts and feelings in meaningful ways. With our cards you can be sure to see smiles on the faces of your recipients, when the cards are in their hands.
In this pre Valentine isssue, I have two (2) exciting announcements to make.

TWO EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) You can now go to the website www.sweetcherrycards.com, to see some of the new things I am working on.
2) I have an early bird sale happening on 7th and 8th February that's Thursday and Friday of this week. So get your Valentine's card orders in by Friday to take advantage of this wonderful offer. Go to my website home page and sign up on the pop up coupon. Only available in T &T.

VALENTINE CARDS

Our valentine cards are for that special someone whether male or female. You can even give them to members of your family, if you so desire. There are many different themes. I am sure you can find one that you would love to give, to make them smile.

Here are a few samples of what will be available on the website.

Alot of loving- (Male)
Bee keeper (Female)
Cricket Theme- (Male)
Easel Card
Inside View of Penguin hearts
Outside view of Penguin Hearts
The cards are all handmade and hand coloured by me in paints and markrs. I have used artwork from 
mosdigitalpencilwhimsystamps, tiddlyinksDi's DigisKit and Clowder. On my website you will find links to the other artwork, I have used.

Hope you love our 2019 Valentine's and look forward to new cards also later on this week.

Comments