Making positive connections through Handmade Cards





Hello! I know I havent written a blog in a while but I have been making a few changes to my card making biz, including starting a website and practicing my techniques. This is an excerpt from last week's Sweet Cherry Card's newsletter. Hope you enjoy! New one comes out on Friday.

Finding Fresh Ideas

"Writing newsletters/blogs every week can be challenging and finding fresh ideas and inspiration to share compels you to become creative. This week I found my fresh idea while I was painting.I asked myself..why should people buy hand made cards?
I pondered on that thought for awhile and this led me to write this two- part series on "Connection through Handmade Cards".
Read on for part 1 of this intriguing series. Also learn about new cards, giveaways and new vids!



Connection Through Handmade Cards



What makes a Handmade Card special?:

In handmade cards, you can include things like hobbies, passions, pets or ideas of that special someone. You can also make them interactive as pull ups, pull outs, sliders, photo inserts and more.
A handmade card allows you to keep in touch, start a conversation or cheer someone up.

How do they connect:
When you personalise the cards like this, it makes a connection in the recipient's mind. He /She believes you know them well.
They realise that you had this made, especially for them and no one else.
This is very touching.
We all know how busy life gets but taking a little time out to do something as simple as this is mutually gratifying.

The Resulting Effect:

A lasting impression. A keepsake, which evokes the same emotion, every time they look at it. What a connection you have made!

This concludes Part 1 of the Series on connections through handmade cards. Tune in next week on how handmade cards impacts business relationships.

To subscribe please visit  www.sweetcherrycards.com

Comments