Card of frames

Hi there and welcome back to another exciting episode at Sweet Cherry Cards. Today I am bloghopping with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Every month we showcase a new christmas card. Today's card is one made up of several frames.


To do this card, you need paper with a design. The one I am using has a snowy scene with houses.

The rectangular dies I am using are from www.lawnfawn.com

After cutting the background into different frames. Its assembly time.... I like to start with the outer frame and move in. This frame was stuck to 5 1/2 x 6 piece of white cardstock.


With the second frame, I added a layer of double sided tape to the underside.

The third frame I glued to the white cardstock and the fourth, I popped out with a double layer of double sided tape..

For the sentiment I die cut the word "Believe" out of gold and brown and die cut two christmas trees using dies from Sizzix Holiday Shadow Box.

Here is the card again.

Hope you like today's card and I hope you will stop by the other designers blogs. Don't forget to leave a comment.

Have a Sweet Cherry Day.



Comments