What is christmas without carolling?

Aren't these carollers so adorable especially their furry friend?

Hi there and welcome to July's Blog Hop at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. You are at Sweet Cherry Cards and what an excited card we have lined up for you. Its got colours, texture, its a lot fun and its got dimension...thanks to double sided tape of course.

Here come the carollers......


Arent they just adorable. One of the best part of Christmas, for me, is the carolling...I love singing christmas carols...

The image stamp used here is from www.thepapershelter.com and it is coloured with copic markers.



For the background I wanted to create a winter sky so I used pinks, purples and blues in ranger distress inks. I left an area to insert the sentiment 'O Holy night'with a few musical notes. So its like the music is flowing up into the night sky.

After completing the background I added double sided tape to the underside and adhered it to the front of the card.

Here is the card again.


Hope you enjoyed today's bloghop and we look forward to having you back here again.

Comments

Darlene said…
WOW this is awesome! What an amazing background you've created! Thanks for inspiration! Great job teamie!!
Redapple39 said…
Thank you so much, Darlene. I am glad that it will serve as an inspiration to you!