Overlay Thank You Card

Hi there and welcome to another episode at Sweet Cherry Cards. I am so excited to show you this new card. I am using the "Season of Serenity" Stamp by Powerpoppy.

As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have this stamp. Here I am using it for a Christmas themed overlay "Thank You" card with a paper band around it.


I always like to start by colouring the image first. Notice how brightly coloured my cardinal is? I wanted to deviate from the normal red and black and pop some extra colours on her....I love cardinals.


Next I fussy cut the overlay panel of the card.


I attached the overlay panel, which was scored, folded and glued onto a folded piece of white card stock 7"X 5". I then added the completed image of the stamp "Season of Serenity" coloured with copics on to the front but behind the overlaid image.


A few embellishments were added to complete the card including a paper band with the words "thanks a bunch". Here is the card again.


Hope you like today's blog and I look forward to seeing you back here for another episode at Sweet Cherry Cards.

Comments