Colour me 2020

Happy New Year everyone.....

Hope you have all made your resolutions for 2020.. whether you stick to it or not is entirely your choice. I know I will keep mine. I made one resolution this year.... to brighten more lives with my cards, my smiles and my words.

This is how I will colour my world in 2020...how will you do yours?


If you are thinking about colours like I am....can you guess what colours are the top picks for 2020

Well according to BHG, the paint gurus are looking at earth tones like brown, beige, mahogany.   The article also says that pastels are back ...so hello light blue , baby blue, light green, light yellow, baby pink.

If you like 'blues' like I do then what about slate blue which is a grayish blue or midnight sky which is a really dark blue but will be very pretty with yellow.

BHG, experts are forecasting a move to warmer neutral tones like mushroom. I guess that might look cool in my kitchen as my back splash has shades of green in it.


But you know what? Whatever colours are in for 2020, I am sure I will love them all. If you want to know more about BHG's top picks read more here

Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment. Let me know how you will colour your world.


Have a sweet cherry day!









Comments