Leaves in Christmas Gold

Hi there and welcome to Sweet Cherry Card Blog and the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Bloghop for the month of March 2020.

This month we have quite an exciting card featured...its called "Leaves in Christmas Gold" using the beautiful digital stamp called "Plenty of Leaves"from Powerpoppy.

It may not be a traditional Christmas card but I love experimenting with different ideas and different colour themes. Additionally I love the colour 'blue' and glitter....I love using glitter on my cards for Christmas expecially gold and silver. So here it is......


Isnt this just cool? (no pun intended)....

For this card, I used cool and neutral tones of blues, greens and browns. Each leaf, is coloured using 2 copic markers; one light and one dark and the colours are alternated.

Before, assembling the card, I added NUVO glitter paste in 'golden sunset' on the brown leaves and this made them PoP!




I chose a diamond positioning for the main image of the card and added an extra leaf which was cut out and used as an embellishment along with the self adhesive blue crystals. Here is the card again.....




Hope you like this beautiful cool and neutral toned card called "Leaves in Christmas Gold"...and please leave me a comment. Also check out the other designers at the Merry little Christmas Challenge Blog

See you next time!

Comments

Great make, love the colours you have used

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx