Happy Earth Day!


It's Earth Day!


Hi all... it's Earth Day today.

Today we have the opportunity to do something good for the environment; whether it is planting a tree, a flower, taking a walk in the garden or deciding not to throw garbage in your immediate environment.....please be kind to the Earth! Its all we have.....

Today I am featuring a cute dolphin; image from Kit and Clowder. Coloured using copic markers in gray and yellow.

Image by lyasco from Pixabay 


 Colours used were C07, C05, C03, C01, C0, Y35, Y19, Y15, Y13

I used a rain drop stencil for the droplets, coloured with Distress inks in tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon.

Here is the card again...



Look out for my video on colouring this dolphin on my instagram page r_hamilton25 at 2:00pm eastern time.

Until my next blog....stay safe and keep safe.

Comments