M/F Christmas cards using Crafter's Companion Party Paws Rubber Stamp

 Hi there and welcome back to Sweet Cherry Cards Blog. Today I have 2 christmas cards in traditional colours and  one has a surprise element in it. Wondering what that is...well read on...

As the headline says ....I made a guy card and a gal card for you, using one stamp. The stamp is called Party Paws by Crafter's Companion and it features an adorable panda in a santa suit carrying a large gift. 





Now before I tell you about each card separately...let me say that  they were both made using transparency, crafter's companion rubber stamp, copic markers and were decorated using unique embellishments.



The first card I will tell you about is the guy card. The card has a window feature using transparency which lifts up and reveals the coloured image below. The image is also stamped on the transparency in black. This gives the image a sharper black outline.... surprise!!!!



I created a simple background around the image...a wall and flooring.



The card is embellished using navy blue and white twine in the form of a simple bow. Now here caomes another surprise...the inside of the card also has some colour. I coloured the message inside (by my favourite things) in yellow to match the front and this is your guy card. First time I have done this and I am sharing it with you.

Its makes for a great card from a daughter to her dad or for a grand dad from his grandaughter. Its in the traditional christmas colours.... blue and gold.

Okay time for the gal card....it is really pretty. Even though it doesnt have any fancy flaps or inside surprises....it still has alot of fanciness in the design at front . 



It is embossed, distressed and accesorized with satin ribbon, rhinestones and glitter glue. 

The card uses the traditional colours red and green. The transparency in this one is glued on to the background image. This protects the image from being smudged. Cool huh?

Hope you enjoy these two cards and I look forward to having you back next week at Sweet Cherry Cards.




Comments