2021 Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome back to Sweet Cherry Cards Blog...Today is the first day of the week-long coffee loving card makers blog hop. Those who know me...should not be surprised that I am participating in this Blog Hop as I love coffee....😊 .

This is my first of many entries and I am sooo excited💃. It is a 3-window panel card.



Here I am using polka dot orchard's digital stamp Merry Little Christmas Coffee. Polka Dot Orchard is one of the sponsors of the Bloghop.  

I made this yesterday evening after completing all of the day's errands. Even though I was tired...a little bit of coffee just perked me up enough to complete this lovely card.

The poinsettias were coloured using copics and spectrum noir markers and each image was cut on different sides to add interest to each panel.

Copics used were  : R46, R35, C7 and C5
Spectrum Noir: JG2, JG1, TN 5 and TN3


The leaf was stencilled in using Ranger's ink Antique Linen. The leaf stencil is one I have had for a while...unfortunately I lost the packaging so I cannot remember the brand (if anyone knows ...please don't be afraid to say).
Using square dies , I cut 3 panels into into the coloured cardstock and adhered it to white cardstock (from my local paper company Bricha Ltd), using glue and double sided tape.
A little glitter and rhinestones completed the look.

Hope you enjoy my coffee card and enjoy the designs on the hop. If you like coffee and would like to join the hop...just hop on in...it lasts for a whole week.

See you tomorrow.












Comments

~amy~ said…
Such a pretty design! Thanks so much for linking up!
Fikreta said…
so very beautiful!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕
Celeste Goff said…
Love this gorgeous holiday slimline card!!!
Jingle said…
Very pretty design!
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much for your awesome comments Jingle, Fikreta, Celeste and Amy!