Day 6- Coffee loving card makers Fall/Winter bloghop 2021

 Hey, Hey Hey..it is Wednesday and we are coming to the end of the @ coffee loving card makers blog hop ...just 2 more days to go after this.

I am here with another coffee gem for you. It's a brand new drawing by me along with lovely sentiments from the set Merry Little Coffee by polkadot orchard.



I love hot chocolate with marshmallow or hot coffee with marshmallow, chocolate and whip cream yum yum....I have never tried either one with a pepermint stick but I would imagine it turns up the flavour another notch or two.


Now I was about to trash the drawing when a family friend stopped me and said.."why don't you add a peppermint stick and some marshmallows".....and the next thing I knew I was adding holly berries and ribbon.

I loved it..... and to show my love..I coloured it as festive as I could and added some glitter and other embellishments. 

Hope you like today's card and I so look forward to having you back tomorrow!


Materials Used:

Copic Markers- R59, R46, R27, R35, Y19, Y15, Y00, C02, C01, B00, B000,G07, YG17, YG03

Spectrum noir- JG2

Comments