Day - 7 Coffee loving Card makers Fall Winter 2021 Blog Hop

 Shake Shake Shake...goes the shaker card that I have for today's entry  @ coffee loving card makers blog hop 2021 Fall/Winter.

Today's card is one I don't do very often and that's a shaker card but it is always a fun interactive card. Have you noticed it's also a slimline portrait card...71/2 x 3 1/2



The image is from the digital stamp set 'A tall thanks' from the wonderful company Polkadot Orchard.....aren't those pumpkins such a great way to embellish any card????

Just looking at the combo makes me think of pumpkin spice latte which I have never had. I did consider buying one from Starbucks one time in Miami but I went for my usual caffe mocha. Maybe I will one day as I love pumpkin and add it frequently to meals.

Using copic markers, I coloured up the image very simply using tones of brown and green. To make the shaker element I used Scrapbook.com doublesided tape and some white foam I found without the adhesive backing. 

Sequins in fall colours complimented the card beautifully. That is it!...So come on...let's shake, shake, shake!



Have a great day and I look forward to having you back here tomorrow!

Comments