LET'S be Inspired- Interactive Christmas Card using Digital Stamp 'Winter Night' by Di's Digis


LET'S be inspired!

Welcome back to Sweet Cherry Cards Blog... Today I have a fun interactive card to share with you. Hint!Hint!....open the door...what do you see???

Hahaha..yes today I am sharing a Christmas card with a door that opens and reveals a scene below... Excited well let's go!  Herrrrre it is.... in all its red splendour.....

You can leave the door closed or you can open it....😊


You can open up the card to reveal the wonderful scene below if you wish!

How Did I Make It You Ask?

Using the 'front door' and the 'rectangle stackable' dies from Lawn Fawn, I first cut a rectangular opening in the christmas patterned paper using the rectangular die...... also two doors; one out of plain green paper and another from the patterned paper at the front (as sometimes when layering you make mistakes which I did here). 

I adhered the green door to the front of the card and then cut off the frame of the other door and placed it neatly on the back of the green frame.

Next I coloured the image by Di's Digis using copics which was cut out with the largest rectangular die and placed the image where it could be viewed through the door.

I added the words 'Merry Christmas " and "Believe in the magic of Christmas" from the set Christmas Greetings by Hot off the press.

Here is my interactive Christmas card again...




Hope you enjoyed the day's card and you were left  inspired.......!








Comments