NEW Polkadot Orchard Digital Stamp - Cheers to Pour Decisions

 Today I am sharing my DT (Design Team ) project for a new stamp by Polkadot Orchard. It's called 'Cheers to pour decisons'...What a lovely vintage stamp. This stamp is especially for  New Year's day and it is also quite funny too!

This is my card.....


I just love this vintage look..... Don't you?

The background for this card was very simple to create using two stencils; one with small and large circles and one with a brick wall. What inspired the look was the thought of champagne bubbles or any bubbly drink that one would open during the New Year.

Resources used:

Ranger's Distress inks- peeled paint, twisted citron, candied apple, festive berries, antique linen, spiced marmalade.

Stencils- Large and small dots, Stamplorations- brick wall

Copics- R27 and YG05

In case you are wondering which came first...the wall was done first before the dots were added. Reason being I was using a very light colour for it. Then  I added the darker colours with the dots. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but I was so happy with the result. This is one of the ways I show people the versatility of digital stamps.......... they can be used with stencils...!




Hope you enjoy this post and feel free to ask any questions.  I look forward to seeing you back here for my next post which will feature a bridge card!

Have a great day!






Comments